As we reopen, we have changed our normal operations for the health of our employees and customers. Please be patient with us as we navigate these ever-changing circumstances. We will greet you at the door to guide you through how we are operating.
If you are feeling sick or have been around anyone who is, please do not come in! We have also asked our employees to not come in if they are feeling sick.
Following the latest guidance from OHA and CDC, these are the guidelines we are putting into place to keep our store healthy:
- We are limiting the store to 5 customers at a time. Because of our reduced capacity, please be considerate of your shopping time as others may be waiting to get in.
- A face covering that covers your nose and mouth will be required, and we will have hand sanitizer for you to use upon entry to the store. Everyone working will be wearing a face covering as well.
- Please keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- There will not be a public bathroom available to use.
- We have installed a plexiglass sneeze guard at checkout.
- Our comfy chairs in the front have been removed.
- For the time being, classes and social times have been suspended.
- For the wellbeing of our staff, we will not be fixing mistakes or getting close enough to identify a mistake.
- We are not able to wind any yarn that is brought from your home.
- No returns/exchanges. We don’t know when we will be able to accept them again.
- Highly touched surfaces are being disinfected frequently and employees are regularly washing their hands.
- Credit or Debit cards only…no checks or cash. Our credit card machine accepts ApplePay and GooglePay so you won't even need to touch the machine if you use those services.
Thank you for your patience with us if things take a little longer than usual. We are working hard to keep our store a healthy place!