- Cascade Yarns
- Candy Skein
- Canon Hand Dyes
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Elsebeth Lavold
- NanoStitch Lab
- Oink Pigments
- Plymouth Yarn
- Round Mountain Fibers
- Ryberry Yarns
- Six and Seven Fiber
- Tahki Stacy Charles
- Universal Yarn
- Urth Yarns
Dragonfly Fibers LYS Shawl Kits 2020
These kits were specially put together by Amy Lee of Canon Hand Dyes and Dragonfly Fibers for the LYS shawl Breathe and Hope by Casapinka.
Pixie is a single-ply fingering weight 100% superwash merino. It is soft and lofty with great squish! Each skein is 430 yds / 4 oz.
There are more pattern suggestions for these kits if you scroll down.
****A few notes about how these kits are set up. We're trying to make this as enjoyable of an online shopping experience as possible. We know nothing can compare to "Ooohing and Awwwing" and squishing in person. ****
1. There is a blog post here with a gallery view of the kits so that you can see more than one at a time. They are numbered and correspond to the numbers/names in the drop down menu on this page.
2. The first color in the name of the set is the skein in the foreground.
3. A lot of colors are used in more than one kit, so looking at all of them will give you a more rounded view of the color.
4. You will see the color "Oddling" in more than one set; it is Dragonfly's name for a one-of-a-kind.
5. All of these kits qualify for free local delivery. We are seeing most local packages arrive the next day, and in just a couple cases, the second day. Yay USPS!!
6. There are some numbers missing; it's because they're sold out.
7. A note on color: We spent a lot of time to make sure that the photos accurately depict the shades of colors and as well as the many different colors in the skeins, knowing that everyone was going to be relying on these pictures to choose, and we want you to be happy with your choice when they arrive in your mailbox. Blues and greens are the hardest to get accurate. That being said, a lot of factors go into the colors you see on your screen, including the color balance of the screen you're looking at.
Other Knit and Crochet Patterns to use with these kits: