3/06 - FRIDAY FOCUS: Ridgefield Hat and/or Mitts, 1-3pm
Instructor: Anne Laird
This adorable accessories set features a unique, wavy cable pattern worked into both the hat and fingerless mitts, both of which are included in the pattern purchase. Choose to make either or both projects!
- Copy of the pattern, available for purchase through Ravelry
- Hat: 1 skein Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky, US Size 9 and 10, 16” needles & size 10 dpn’s
- Mitts: 1 skein Berroco Ultra Wool Chunky,
- US Size 9 and 10, 32” or 40” for magic loop or US Size 9 and 10 dpn’s if preferred
- Homework: Complete the brim ribbing and increase row for the hat and/or the cuff ribbing for gloves prior to class.
If for some reason you have to cancel your knitting class registration, you will be issued store credit for the class amount with at least 7 days notice. With less than 7 days, there will not be a refund.
If less than 2 students are registered for a knitting class, it may be cancelled one day prior and store credit will be issued for the class fee.
We understand that life gets crazy sometimes and you will occasionally miss a knitting class. Unfortunately, due to limited seating, classes cannot be made up or credited towards a future class.