- Ruler is 8” x 1” / 20 cm x 2.5 cm – with 3 embedded magnets
- Needle Gauge is 9.875” x 1.375” / 25 cm x 3.5 cm – with 4 embedded magnets
- Measures needle sizes US0-17 / 2 mm – 12 mm
- Made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.
- The PLA is formed around the magnets, no toxic glue was used to secure them and they won’t come out!
Cocoknits Ruler & Gauge Set
Designed to be used with Cocoknit's Maker’s Board, the handy Ruler and Gauge are also useful on their own. Magnets are embedded (without glue) in the back of each tool so they attach to the Maker’s Board, or any metal surface. In addition to measuring and checking knitting needle sizes, these tools can be used as straight edges on the Maker’s Board to help track patterns and charts. Plastic free, they are made of PLA (plant fiber, 100% biodegradable plant fiber, not water soluble) in a charming speckled linen color.
US Customers: Flat rate shipping $6.95
Free shipping on orders over $125 for in-stock merchandise only.